Sunday, September 6, 2009

HAPPY BLOGGERVERSARY!

Today OFFICIALLY marks FLAST's one year anniversary! It's been fun- sometimes. I've un-met some very interesting strangers here, and made a few kinda-sorta-friends. I truly can't believe it's been a year!!! Good year? Bad year? Can't we just say a year? There I said it. 

I've been errant here lately, as I try, through MANY interventions, to overcome my addiction to "Crack-Book". I appreciate all your support.It's just kinda hard to shake the instant gratification I receive over there as opposed to the dust bowl, tumbleweed ridden domain, that has overtaken my humble blog. ;^)

THANKS to all of you who've come along for the ride, despite a drunk behind the wheel. I'm glad we never got pulled over, as it may have been a long walk home for some of you. I appreciate each and EVERY comment left by anyone who took the time to leave one or three. I'm even thankful for any possible cyber lurkers/stalkers that deftly stuck to the shadows.

Hooray for no one in particular. To (possibly) be continued.....


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations on your first year blogging!

Wandering Appalachian said...

I've enjoyed reading your thoughts that you are willing to share. :)

Stef said...

HAPPY BLOGGERVERSARY! Sorry I missed it!

And sorry I haven't really been around... I'll be starting a Wordpress shortly I swear!

C. Louis Wolfe said...

THANKS guy's (er,girls). It's nice to know you're still out there. Hope you had a GREAT summer!