Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The day after yesterday, but before tomorrow.

I'm STILL sick! WAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa. I was brave however, and came to work. I figured if I'm sick, I'm takin' down as many as I can with me. It was a total hackfest, with people running in all directions, covering their faces. It was great! I think I'm gonna get fired. I feel bad I had to cancel band practice. I'm sure the guys'll probably get together for a vocal rehearsal. They don't need me for that. Besides, my ears can only bleed so much. What? Sorry?

I STILL can't find my sunglasses. OK, who's effin with me?. There is a reward involved. The reward of being nice and making me happy. OK, I'll throw in some bubble gum.

Seems the cemetery board has once again put the kabosh on my halloween party plans. I was hoping this time Rick wouldn't mention it and throw me a bone. Get it? Bone? Cemetery? Whatever. I'm not sure what I'll do now. As much as I'd like to put one together, I'm not going to have nearly the amount of help or patience (RJW) that I had last year. The band was also hoping to make our debut there. A friendly aquaintance of mine is going to be throwing a bash. Perhaps she'll let me join in, although I may be asking for trouble like last year. Then again, this particular woman is not nearly as good and close a friend as Nat was to Miss RJ. ;^)>

Any prophecies of doom from the mystic and clairvoyant Miss W?

Well peeps, I'm outta here. I fear I may be running out of amazing and exciting stories, sprinkled with a few anecdotes, to share. I may have to start making shit up. Oh wait. I've been doing that all along. Stay tuned for more occasionally lame updates, as my world and stomach turns.

3 comments:

Stefany said...

What band? Hopefully not some kind of Christian rock band. I don't think so, though, from your sence of humor. Which I find witty.

Stefany said...

Gah, you have so many posts since the last one I commented on! I must quickly read so I have time to go to the chiropractors (don't say I'm too young). I definately feel like a 35ish year old. Not that they get bad backs. Damn, gotta read now!

C. Louis Wolfe said...

I actually used to be in a Christian rock band back in the day. Now I'm a bad boy & secular music I play!

What if my humor has a sense of wit?

Too many posts. Way too much time! You're too young. There I said it! Hope the witch doctor went well. I have to say, you look good for 35ish.