Monday, September 29, 2008

OOO-EEE-OOO-AH-AH...................

You may remember that as part of the lyrics to that classic novelty "witch doctor" song. I woke up today with a stiff, sore (get out of the gutter) back. As soon as I got to work I called "Doctor Ken" to schedule an appointment. He's a chiropractor. For many years of my life I believed these "witch doctors" to be useless medical personal who if not careful, would cause you to end up much worse than if you had not gone at all. Then one day at work, I hurt my back. Bad! One of my co-workers took me over to see DK to make an appointment. I did, and that began our secret love affair! I, through my insurance company give him money, and he kicks my ass, allowing me to rise and walk like Lazarus. He's a miracle worker and a heck of a nice guy. Boys and girls. Young and old. If you need one, and find a good one, stick with 'em. You'll be glad you did.

How was that Ken? Now give me my fifty bucks!

No comments: