Friday, September 12, 2008

Hello. Anybody out there?

Based on my counter thingie, people are actually viewing my blog, unless of course one of my multiple personalities are checking this thing over and over, like an ADHD/OCD hamster in one of those plastic balls or wheels.

Please, whoever you are. Whatever you are. Leave some comments, feed back, suggestions, it doesn't matter. I'm new to this whole thing and would appreciate any advice as to what I may doing right or wrong. Blogging seems to have a lot of gray areas. I'll always be looking for ways to make this experience more enjoyable for any viewers, or at the very least, myself.

I'd like to figure out how to post pics and stuff to make it more visually interesting. I'll work on that. I'm kinda anti-my space and facebook, although blogging here may not be all that much different. I like the fact that if you click on your interests, all the other bloggers all over the world who share them come up. Pretty cool. Feel free to em.

No comments: