Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A few of my favorite blogs.....................

Sung to the tune in the Sound of music. Actually it's only two. Is a few more than two? I think so, but I digress, and I hate that word!

Both of them you'll have to Google as I'm low tech to no tech, and don't know how, or can't be bothered to learn how to link stuff.
The first is the "Bat Blog". Lot's of cool Batman stuff old and new that some guy, Tom I think, puts a lot of work into. If you love, or even like Batman, you'll dig his blog.

The other blog is Rick Goldschmidt's. He's the history archivist for all things Rankin/Bass. They're the guys who produced all those great holiday TV specials like; Rudolph, Frosty, Year without a Santa Claus, Santa Claus is comin' to town, Mad Monster Party......I could go on and on. I LOVE those shows! I guess you'd Google his name or R/B or something of that ilk. What the hell does that mean? Makes me sound fancy though, doesn't it? His blog also contains lots of music, plenty of cool pop 60's stuff, and even something for you Cubs fans.

Later. Gotta bounce. Tunk will be showin' up at my place soon and I should probably be there.

2 comments:

Rennie said...

Ilk? Bounce? WTF? You're a colloquial king!

C. Louis Wolfe said...

I knew you'd be impressed Ren. Take that! You taught me well.