Friday, September 12, 2008

Too much time on my hands

Still at work, but off the clock. Still abusing the system! It's raining mice and men, (stupid literary reference) outside. I'd much prefer cats and women. I'm stalling really. I could go home, but that's lame. I'm supposed to drive down the shore to see my friends band, and as much as I'd like to, in weather like, this I'd prefer to go home, slide into my jams, and vegetate. Actually, I haven't been to B&N in a while. Maybe I'll put on my big boy pants, and head on out to the store. I could steal things there. That might be fun.

Before I depart, I have to say I truly dig the spell check feature on this thing. I suck at spelling! Too bad this thing's not equipped with grammar and a proper punctuation check. That would make me slightly happy.

OK, I think I'm done w/this silly BS. See ya. Have a decent weekend.

No comments: