Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Today's Happenings......................

I woke up relatively on time, unlike yesterday when I overslept. Being off for a week, my body clock was ticking counter clockwise. I had been staying up later, and sleeping later. I woke up in a panic, which set the tone for the rest of the day. I can't recall ever moving so quickly to get ready so as not to be late for work. Thank God my commute is only one mile door to door. At least Hobson says so. I didn't even get a chance to have my coffee. My coffee! My effin' COFFEE! Can you believe that?!

While home on my lunch break, I was looking out my kitchen window and saw Mr. Shropshire going into the downstairs office. He was obviously there to take care of final business and to arrange for his wife's eventual interment. I went downstairs to say hi and to see how he was doing. I asked if he needed anything. He said; "can you cook"? I said I could take him out for a meal.

I lost my $5,000 sunglasses! Son of a bitch! For crap's sake! I've been losing a few things lately. It started with my ID tag. Now my glasses. What's next?...................................shut up.

I'm getting sick. I began to feel run down yesterday. I suspect my immune system may be on the fritz due in part to last week's emotional roller coaster ride. I was sneezing quite a bit, and contributed it to allergies. Mine always seem to go wonky when the seasons change. As I type this, my throat's feeling slightly sore. My head and eyes ache as well. What do you mean waa-waa, who gives a shit?! Is there anyone who'll take care of me? Preferably a woman. A hot woman in a nurse's uniform. Dream on my friend. Dream on.

I'm gonna go home soon. I'm anticipating a delightful evening with my girlfriend Sony, and her friend's Net and Flix. They're foreign, I think. I will also be preparing a gourmet supper consisting of soup and peanut butter on crackers. Don't hate. I'll share.

4 comments:

Rennie said...

Woah. Getting a little down on yourself, aren't you? Glad you like the Netflix (pat on back). Also, when making a word plural (as in more than one), we add an S. To make something possessive, we add 'S. Never add apostrophes to words you want to simply make plural. Apostrophes claim ownership of something. Just add the S and forget any punctuation. Cats, dogs, pumpkins, girls, boots...not cat's, dog's, etc. You're indicating the cat or dog owns something. As for getting into your jams and watching a movie, it seems as if I am in the same boat. I kinda like the quiet time tho.

C. Louis Wolfe said...

Woah yourself! Actually the spelling of woah doesn't look right to me, but since you wrote it, it's gotta be WRITE! ;^0

1:28AM?! Burning the midnight oil are we? Never too late for a lesson plan however. Thanks for the heads up on my spelling & grammatical disasters. Apparently you didn't read my trademarked cover all disclaimer! ;-)

Maybe you should steer your boat towards becoming an(or a?) english teacher. Seriously. Just watch out for icebergs!

I'm glad you like the quiet time, but I'm surprised your getting any w/all you have going on. I can clearly see me at home w/nobody & nothing to do, but your young & beautiful. Go figure. I got nothin'!

Wait a minute. There's no spell check feature when leaving comments. Oh no!

Stefany said...

For about half a second I thought, "Sony... is that Vietnamese?"

Righty 'o' then.

And how much money were your sunglasses? Please tell me you are joking. Please! My car was that much. My LEXUS!

Oh, super! I'm watching Ellen and I just saw that The Office is on tonite.

Man do I talk (type) too much.

C. Louis Wolfe said...

Actually Sony is my Japanese girlfriend. Or is she Chinese?

You drive a Lexus? Are you rich? Pick me up at 11pm. My sunglasses probably cost more than your Lexus!

I love The Office! The show. NOT where I work! ;^)~