Saturday, November 8, 2008

Gone Fishin'

Somewhat impulsively, I decided to take one of my last two remaining vacation weeks in 2008. I'll be on holiday, staying at my rented villa located in New Jersey near the island of New York City. I'll be away from November 10Th through the 14Th.

I hope to post a bit although since I do my posting from work, I'm not sure if I'm gonna want to be anywhere near here. We'll see. Regardless of whether I post or not, I know I'll be terribly missed by the few who don't even know me. As I wipe away my lone slowly moving tear, know that there's a possibility I may feel the same.............somewhat, but probably not.

Adieu.
Good bye.
So long.
Later.
See ya.
I'm outta here.
Gotta bounce.

Ah-reev-a-del-chay.
Ah-veeta-sain.

Hopefully you know those last two which I can't spell, yet attempted to spell out phonetically, but probably got them wrong anyway!

6 comments:

Stefany said...

Adios! Have fun!

And if you can, please post some pictures.

Rennie said...

Have a nice vacation, Chris. Looks like we have something in common....or not.

Mastercylinder said...

AH THE CHANGE OF SEASONS IS HERE. THE LEAVES FALL LEAVING THE TREES NAKED BUT NOT SHY. NOW THE LIMBS THAT JOINED IN UNITY FALL TO THE EARTH TO SLEEP. THE SAME WAY A FEMUR LEAVES THE HIPSOCKET. YES SEASONS

C. Louis Wolfe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
C. Louis Wolfe said...

Ah, Master Cylinder. My infamous arch nemesis! I knew it was just a matter of time before you surfaced, rearing your EVIL head! Try as you may, I vow you will NEVER take over this blog! You'll have to pry it out of my cold dead hands! BRING IT!

GOOD DAY SIR!

C. Louis Wolfe said...

Ah, the ever thoughtful Miss Stefany. Alas, I would have loved to post pics, but I forgot to remove the cameras lens cap! I'm ashamed. PLEASE have mercy Queen of Ohio! I beg of thee.