Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Gotta Hand It To The Gals

According to today's NY Post, "A study has found that women carry a greater variety of bacteria on their hands than men do- and that we all have more types of bacteria on our hands then expected".

"The Researchers aren't sure why woman hold a wider scope of bacteria than men. Noah Fierer and study co-author Rob Knight, a Colorado biochemistry professor, think it may have to do with men generally having more acidic skin than women".

- Randolph E. Schmid (Washington)




- Edited by me for content ("Ice Box"- NJ)

We're cleaner than you are! We're cleaner than you are!, said the childish men in childish sing song voices to the women who only became mildly annoyed and rolled their eyes. Me personally, I'll risk the germs. Boo-Ya!

2 comments:

Stefany said...

You post this on here... why?

Well, I have OCD, so it doesn't count for me.

Ha!

C. Louis Wolfe said...

I'm not sure myself. I guess I found it somewhat interesting. Besides, girls are dumb & smelly & have cooties 'n stuff too!

I myself contain: ADHD, OCD, NFL, NBC, CBS,
TBS. I'll have to consult my medical staff (on retainer) for the rest, as I can't recall at the moment.

HA! Yourself!