Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mental Vertigo

Hey guys and dolls-

As fascinating as my blog and highly interesting posts are, check out the above named blog owned and operated by a lovely young lass, Stefany, from the odd state of Ohio.

She's pretty self aware, always interesting, if not a bit nutty.

Did I get that right Stef?
I'll need that $50.00 before you change your mind.

I'll accept a check or money order. Sorry, FLAST does not accept credit cards. I'm sure you understand in these trying, difficult, economically challenged times. Thank you.

4 comments:

Stefany said...

Yay, you mentioned me!

I do have influence on people. I'm now one step closer to world domination.

LittleIsis said...

Hey, you got the blog list to work! (applauds).

LittleIsis said...

Gah, that was actually me (Stefany). I'm at Little Isis' house, so that is why my upside down face isn't working.

LittleIsis said...

OH, now I see what you mean. You have to copy my blog address EXACTLY the way it is shown. http: and all.