Thursday, November 6, 2008

Stupid T-Shirts

The alternate title to this post is: "I'm running out of pertinent or important or interesting thoughts or views or opinions of absolutely any kind to post- post".

Desperate to entertain the masses who diligently read my almost daily posts, I give you the silly, the ridiculous, the rude, and at times obnoxious and most likely not funny things people are bold enough to wear on t-shirts or proudly proclaim on bumper stickers.

Ya ready kids?, 'cause we go!

- I'm not obsessive compulsive, I'm just super meticulous
- I'm not bossy, I just know what you should be doing
- If I'm talking shouldn't you be taking notes?
- Yet despite the look on my face, you're still talking
- I'm a bad ass. Your just an ass
- A team effort is a lot of people doing what I say
- The jerk store called. They're running out of YOU!
- I haven't had my coffee yet. Don't make me kill you
- The say I have A.D.D., but they just don't understand. Oh look! A tree!
- Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver
- National Sarcasm Society- Like we need your support
- To err is human. To arrrr is pirate
- Careful or you'll end up in my novel
- Dare to be indifferent
- You say petty & vindictive like it's a bad thing
-Deja Moo: The feeling you've heard this bull before
- Sometimes I wonder..."Why is that Frisbee getting bigger?"...& then it hits me.

OK. that's MUCH MORE than enough! I'm sure there are MANY others. I'll post those in the next five minutes.

If you got this far, which you probably didn't, which means your not reading this, I'm proud of you.

2 comments:

Stefany said...

How funny!

Was the jerk store one from Seinfeld?
Remember, when that guy told George that the sea is running out of shrimp (from him eating so many?)
Then Jerry suggested as a comeback, "The zoo called, your due back by 7:00pm."
Finally, Kramer said, "Just say you slept with his wife."
Which George ended up doing, not knowing the mans wife is in a coma...

Can you tell I adore Seinfeld?

Rennie said...

To arrrr is pirate!! lol