Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Wow................Looky How Pretty!

I had just finished writing my most recent post, and had just clicked over to check it, and there it was before me, in all it's amazing splendor and wonder! My NEW and IMPROVED (at least visually) blog. Yes sir folks, FLAST has a new look thanks to my very good friend and fellow percussionist Count Bobula of Square Mellon Communications. THANKS Robert! It's lookin' great so far. With a few tweaks it'll be almost perfect, and nothings perfect except me!, and Bob to a lesser extent. Bob is a very talented guy. An artist and musician extraordinaire. He owns and operates a very cool advertising agency in my little burg of Wastefield New Jersey, in the good ol' US of A!

Let me know what you think of the new look, but don't ever forget, Brother Eye is ALWAYS watching!

2 comments:

Stefany said...

Once again,

*applause*

But too bad you don't get the credit!

C. Louis Wolfe said...

Thanks Stef! Yes I wish I could take the credit, but I have to give it where it's due. Having said that, I did plot it out & guide Bob, but he did all the dirty work. I'm "artsy" in different ways.