Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dear Santa-

I've been a shit all year, and since I know your not gonna bring me anything except perhaps a small piece of lame-ass coal, I took it upon myself to play a not very secret Santa and I chose ME! Here's what my true love (me) gave to me:

1) iMac computer with a big ass 24" monitor

2) Mini-JBL external speakers for said computer

3) Tom Tom navigational thingy-so I don't get lost going to the bathroom anymore. How embarrassing!

4) Season 4 of Lost, Season 6 of Aqua Teen Hunger Force, and Season 4: Part 1 of Ghost Hunters DVD sets

5) A Sony 550 Blue Ray player- arriving in the next couple days

6) Two wall mounted vent less (gel) fireplaces- one in the living room and one in the bedroom, although that one probably won't help!

Last, but certainly not least, a Prosumer Mini-DV camcorder- to still be selected


Take that Santa! Stick Rudolph's' nose where the sun don't shine, and don't forget the candy cane!

 

4 comments:

Stefany said...

Haven't watched Lost in a while... You watch Aqua Teen Hunger Force??? My friend's boyfriend (who adores me and I him) loves this show. I watched it once and could not take anymore! Adult cartoons... meh.

Also, you got two of those fake fireplaces...? No comment...

Hydra said...

A tom tom? You got a tom tom. How about a map? Don't leave it visible in your car - your windows will be smashed and the tom tome will be gone...

Mistress H

C. Louis Wolfe said...

ATHF RULES! Besides, it's for boys, NOT smelly girls!
What does meh mean anyway? No one actually speaks using that word. It's used much too often & it makes me FURIOUS!

PS- Don't make fun of my mood enhancing fireplaces. There's real fire- it's just in a gel can. Kinda like Tiki torches! It's not the cheesy electric kind. Don't hate the flame!

C. Louis Wolfe said...

Mistress Hyde-

Someone smashed all my windows way before Mr.T arrived. Maps are over rated anyway. Besides, the chicks voice that guides me sounds kinda hot. She's my new virtual girlfriend! I had to buy a Tom-Tom. I'm a drummer! Get it?