Sunday, December 21, 2008

Find Me Guilty

I'm not a fan of Vin Diesels, however I watched this the other night courtesy of my pals at Netflix (They should hire me as an endorser). I had heard somewhat favorable things about this film and had meant to see it long ago. This 2006 release directed by esteemed film director Sidney Lumet, stars VD as a mobster becoming his own attorney in the longest court hearing in US history. All in all the Vinster did a respectable job showing another side to his acting chops that he has not shown since.

Entertaining flick, although I'm still not a fan of Vin Diesels

2 comments:

Stefany said...

Hmm, never heard of it. Odd.

Vin Diesel is not one of my favorites either. Probably why I've never heard of the film. Who else is in it?

Anyway, I thought Vin dropped off the face of the earth.

C. Louis Wolfe said...

Don't be so closed minded Stef. You're too young to be like that. Check it out then decide. I'd be curious to hear your opinion.

Vin did not drop off the face of the earth. I saw him yesterday. He works part time on Tuesdays at Walmart as a greeter.