Thursday, December 25, 2008

Dearly Departed

Christmas, as well as most important dates and times of the year, cause me to think of the people that I've lost. I pray they are all in/at a good place (I believe in heaven-where ever it is) and I'd like to raise my heart and my eggnog to celebrate them and let them know how much I love and miss them.

- Sally (mother) I miss her most of all
- Shel (father) This is a bit more confusing
- Martha (friend) A very special person that taught me quite a bit about life
- Joan (like a 2nd mother) My mothers very best friend
- Marcello (friend) who taught me how to live and die with quiet grace
- Midnight/Tootie (cats) the coolest of cats- I especially miss Midnight and wish I had more time with tootie


I one day hope to see them again

1 comment:

Stefany said...

I once read that everything you need will be in heaven.
And if they were that important to you, you WILL see them again. You will cross paths with them for eternity.