Saturday, April 18, 2009

Dancing in the Dark

I try to stay away from gossip. It tends to be bad, but I understand it's a part of human nature. We love our celebrities, & with celebrity comes gossip! I'm sure most of you are aware of the stories all over the media about my fellow New Jersian, Bruce Springsteen, allegedly having an affair with a woman he met at a fitness club in South Jersey near his home.

I met him many years ago when my band played a gig where he made a surprise appearance. Out of all the musical celebrities I've had the pleasure of meeting, he was the most down to earth & humble. Unfortunately this is not the first time Springsteen has faced such allegations. Apparently it all began when the woman's husband filed for divorce naming Springsteen as the main reason. Who knows if it's true or not. I'm very curious to see how it all plays out.

I try my best not to judge- glass houses & all that...

7 comments:

vixen kitten said...

He may be suspect because he became involved with his current wife Patti while still married to his first wife Julianne.

The whole a leopard doesn't change his spots line of thinking I guess.

Gossip can be a nasty thing.

Have a beautiful evening.

~vk~

Anonymous said...

meh, i kind of figured that maybe this woman was doing it for publicity. or maybe they did have an affair?

thanks for the comment!

Stefany said...

Sheesh, Wolfe! Look at all your new comments...
You're getting too popular for me. I need my loners and out-casts!

Any way, who knows what goes on in the mind of a celebrity. We can't exactly judge, but we sure as hell can gossip!

C. Louis Wolfe said...

Hello VK- Welcome!

Yes, it can indeed be a VERY nasty thing, especially if it's about me-unless of course it's hot & juicy!!! ;^)~

THANKS for commenting! Have a beautiful morning, noon, & night.

C. Louis Wolfe said...

No Kibberon- Thank YOU for your comment!

C. Louis Wolfe said...

Come on Stef, I'll ALWAYS be a loner & outcast, albeit a popular one! Besides, I'm paying these poor souls to leave me comments & it's costing me a bundle, but it's doing wonders for my self-esteem! ;^)

Stefany said...

*rolls eyes*