Friday, May 1, 2009

HORRORscope!

*This post should appeal to Zetz- a faithful blog reader*

A 47-year-old Southern California woman, Deborah Perez, has come forward claiming she is the daughter of the never apprehended Zodiac Killer who terrorized The San Fransisco Bay area 40 years ago.

She states, she even helped her adoptive father, Guy Ward Hendrickson, carry out several of the gruesome slayings. Perez told cops she was 7-years-old when she saw her (since deceased) father kill strangers.

"He told me he was sick, and all I wanted to do was help my dad." She added, "He kept telling me he was sick and had killed many, many people. I had no idea." Zodiac, blamed for at least five deaths, was never caught. Detectives plan to follow up on these new allegations.

Perez said she gave cops horn-rimmed glasses that belonged to the last victim, San Fransisco cabby Paul Lee Stine, & letters she wrote on her fathers behalf, some to a newspaper.

As a "Johnny Lawman" I find this VERY fascinating. I can't wait to see how this all plays out. I hope she's not some loopy kook, & that this turns out to be the real deal. I'm always interested in true-life mysteries, (like my love-life) especially when they're solved so many years later, much like the List murders that occurred in my town, when the killer, John List was apprehended about 17-years later due to a tip on the TV show, Americas Most Wanted. Coolness.

2 comments:

Stefany said...

Huzzah for another post dedicated to your's truly!

That is VERY interesting... I haven't heard about his daughter speaking out (thanks for bringing it up). I hope she's not saying that stuff to gain publicity, though. There have been plenty of fakers out there through the decades...

Oh, Wolfe. You know I love me some serial killer gossip! And, great movie by the way (Zodiac, directed by the awesome David Fincher). I actually saw it in theatres...

Yet, my favorite killer- okay, the most interesting to me- has always been the Son of Sam, David Berkowitz... I believe he's still alive, and doesn't care for parole. He's a born again Christian and is quite the decent inmate.

P.S. Michael Douglas is alive, don't know what you're talking about... So is his father, Kirk, who is in his 90's.

C. Louis Wolfe said...

Alright Stef, can the huzzah's already- I bet you don't even know what it means- Be careful, the British are coming! Get rid'a da tea or brew it for crap sake!

I was hoping you'd enjoy the post- It's ALL for you Damien!!!

Decent inmate?! Why don't ya send send him some flowers & lollipops for crap sake!

Oh, I see. I thought you meant Mike Douglas the talk show host from days of yore- NOT days of your or you're!