Sunday, May 10, 2009

MOTHER or MUTHA?!

No matter what you be, I'd like to wish all of you who are mothers, thinking of becoming one, or those of you in the process, a VERY Happy Mothers Day!

Tell your mother (or even yourself ) that you LOVE her, even if you told her 5 minutes ago! Make sure to hug her tight as well, for one sad day your arms will reach out to only air. If you have, or have had, a bad relationship with your mum, P-L-E-A-S-E think about calling, or if easier write (the old fashioned way!), text, or em her. Try to work at FORGIVENESS- if not for her, surely for YOU!

Send her a card &/or flowers. Make her breakfast in bed, but be sure to burn the toast and over-cook the eggs 'cause that's what kids do! Better yet, do absolutely NOTHING, 'cause that's what kids do too, and some adults I guess. Most of all remind her how Lucky she is to have you as a son or daughter, and then when she's not looking steal 20 bucks outta her purse!


This post is in honor of SALLY, my mother, whom I miss terribly everyday, and wish I could hug and kiss, and tell her how much I love her. One day I hope to.

 Wait for me mom.

2 comments:

Zany said...

This is a very sweet post, Wolfe. Happy Mother's Day to you too :).

C. Louis Wolfe said...

Thanks Z, although I tend to be more of a "mutha"!
;-)