Monday, February 23, 2009

Banding Together

FINALLY came up with a name for the band which we all seem to be agreeable on, or I should say was the best one (so far) of all the lame names the guys were coming up with.

The name of the band is.......*drum roll please*......"Playback". Which kinda makes sense as we're a cover band and tend to play all songs not too recent. As I'm sure most of you know, the term playback refers to hearing what you've just recorded, or more importantly (as far as I'm concerned) the title to Tom Petty's box set that was released several years ago.

4 comments:

Stefany said...

Playback... not too bad. Doesn't exactly have a "ring" to it, though. Sorry! Just throwin' my opinion out there...

P.S. I left a comment on your previous post...

Thomas Phillip said...

playback...sounds good enough

C. Louis Wolfe said...

Yeah, I agree Stef- not much of a ring. More like a clank.

C. Louis Wolfe said...

Thank you Mr. Banks. I welcome you to my nightmare. I'm glad you checked out my blog. I expect you to be fully entertained, as well as amazed & occasionally impressed! :-)

PS- Any relation to my distant cousin Muddy Banks? Perhaps his sister, Money Banks?