Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Super Bowl Bonanza!

Did you (meaning absolutely anyone) watch the Big game? Did you even care? Me not so much, although I basically just wanted to see Springsteen's 1/2 time show which I felt was a tad bit lame, and I'm a big fan.

Did you pig-out whilst watching the passing of the pigskin? My unusual environment was a strangers very BIG house, with my two gay (male) friends. The host happened to be a very nice lesbian gym teacher (I don't mean to stereo-type, but tis true). I told her not to be concerned with an additional (heterosexual) male in the room, as I've always felt I had an inner lesbian that I was finally getting in touch with, and fully ready to embrace!

I think the only things missing were a Mexican wrestler and a black circus clown midget. I felt like a pretty open minded person. I ate their food and split after the 1/2 time show. This is a TRUE story. Only the names have been changed to protect the guilty, which is most likely me!

2 comments:

Stefany said...

Well, ya did more than I did. And you thought Springsteen was lame?! What else could he have done? Balanced a gerbil on his head while juggling and singing the national anthem in the nude? He only had 12 minutes...

C. Louis Wolfe said...

I said kinda lame. There are MANY other people I'd rather see nude-despite the SB gathering-it DOESN'T include men.

-well, we'll have to wait & see how my love life goes. Oh for craps sake-JUST KIDDIN'!.........REALLY!