Friday, February 6, 2009

Fortuitous Vacation

A friend of mine was planning to go to Europe this week with a friend, but due to an unforeseen emergency her friend had to bail, so she offered me a free ticket. So I'm off to Europe for a week. Not sure when or if I'll be able to blog. Perhaps I'll have a brief moment to post from one of those Internet cafe places, unless of course I'm having too much fun.

If truth be told, I WILL be on vacation (really), but sadly spending it on the Isle of Jersey. I couldn't leave the country anyway. Last year the judge made me turn over my passport because he felt I was a flight risk. I told him that that was ridiculous, and that he was a silly, silly judge.

...............................................................I don't really want to talk about it.

2 comments:

Stefany said...

Man, you got me all excited! I was planning on asking you if you could visit my grandma Maria and pick me up some goat cheese.

Dammit.

C. Louis Wolfe said...

I LOVE GOAT CHEESE!

As a matter of fact, I'm about to heats me up one-a Amy's organic goat cheese pizzas! Yumadie-yum-yum! -starts to drool a bit-

Wait, that's pretty common for me!