Saturday, February 14, 2009

VD (don't read into that) PLAYLIST

Valentine's day, shmalentine's day. Buy yourself a box of chocolates and a Bottle of wine, and download these LOVEless songs.

1) "Broken Hearts Are for ---holes" Frank Zappa
2) "Love Stinks"- J. Geils Band
3) "The Breakup Song"- Greg Kihn
4) "You Oughta Know"- Alanis Morissette
5) "Baby's in Black"/"For No One"- The Beatles
6) "What Do I get?"- The Buzzcocks
7) "You Got Lucky"- Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers
8) "I Will Survive"- Gloria Gaynor
9) "These Boots Were Made For Walking"- Nancy Sinatra
10) "I Used To Love Her"- Guns N' Roses
11) Bonus Track- "All By Myself"- Eric Carmen

I don't endorse, nor necessarily like every tune listed, but some 'taint bad at all. Do you have any miserable, sad, or love gone wrong tunes to add to the list? Do tell!

3 comments:

Stefany said...

That song is hilarious... "Love stinks... yeah, yeah!"

C. Louis Wolfe said...

I'm glad you know that song Stef- you never cease to amaze & impress me.....occasionally & sometimes. ;-)

Maria Sondule said...

Lol, such a passionate list...
How about "Hate" by Plain White T's? The title explains it pretty well I think.
Well, as I am a burning heart, it IS a little warm. But maybe that's just me.