Friday, February 6, 2009

Green Gangstas

The other night we had a car jacking. The event literally happened right around the corner from where I live. This is only the second jacking I'm aware of that occurred in my town. Apparently two "bruthas" came upon a guy getting out of his car, and stole it at gun point. I think it may have been an opportunistic crime as there were no other cars in the area. Personally I think it was two guys who were tired of walking and just happened to have a gun in their possession. I have yet to read the official reports.

A crime such as this is (was) rare in the town I live and happen to work in. This town stinks of money baby! The town is mixed and diversified, but still mostly populated with "crackas". I would in fact be one, although I'd like to think I have a bit of brutha in me and have been told by several folks of color on many occasions.

 The story only gets better!

The car they stole was..................................a Prius! They fled the scene heading East, eventually ending up in Elizabeth NJ, a few towns over. Not the nicest place. It appeared they were gonna switch that car up for another car that was pimped out and tricked out! Unfortunately this car belonged to an off-duty Elizabeth cop! And so the story ends. In fact they'll probably have the book thrown at 'em! Get it? Book? Story? People, if I have to explain it, it's not funny!

2 comments:

Stefany said...

So you live in suburbia as well I see?

Well, that's pretty exciting (in a bad way). A car jacking in Cleveland is quite common. But if there was a car jacking in my neck of the woods, I'd be pretty scared.

I'm still trying to figure out what you do since you didn't attempt to stop the guy. Office work I assume...? I swear I'm not tryin' to be nosy. Hell, I don't even know what city you live in. I just want to hear stories, cases. Those kinds of things interest me... I used to want to be in forensics... Evena cop at one point.

C. Louis Wolfe said...

Yeah Suburbia-kinda (frowns w/head hung low). Your not nosy silly, your Stefany from Ohio for crap sakes!

I woulda caught those SOB's, but I was probably sleepin! ;^}

I live at Fairview Cemetery, in the big city of Westfield (or Wastefield) NJ- Google it NOW! You'll be shocked & awed at the same time! Do It!

Forensics are very cool! You woulda been a badass cop, sweet Stef! Bad guys would be beggin' to be frisked by you, & the cops would be fighting over who got to ride shotgun! Actually, it's not too late. How 'bout the FBI? You could be the new Clarise Starling!