Monday, February 9, 2009

My Favorite Number!

Hooray- I've gotz me 12 kind souls that check out my blog. 12 just happens to be my favorite number, although I'm not exactly sure why. If I recall correctly it had to do with my first hero in life "Broadway Joe" Namath. He donned the number 12 jersey for the NY Jets back in the day. I'm glad to have you guys around, although instead of followers, (which sounds a bit creepy) it should be friends, buddies, or pals.........or nothin'.

I hope you guys aren't raising your rates. The checks will be in the post tomorrow-Really!

9 comments:

Zany said...

Good to know :).

VW: phota - photo?

C. Louis Wolfe said...

Hi Z- My take on "phota"= What someone from HBO's The Soprano's would say when they want to take a pic of of somebody before they bump 'em off!

Zany said...

So mafia speak for photo? Perfect.

Anonymous said...

Does this mean, if I sign up, I can be Number 13??? I kinda like that.

Joe ByGawd Willie Namath... the best.

C. Louis Wolfe said...

Yes by all means Ms T.- I insist you join up for an uneven lucky 13! I kinda like it too!

Ms. Thirtini said...

Okay. You got it. But I changed my name.

And you can still call me Ms. T. ;)

Stefany said...

My favorite number is 11. I don't know why. I'm just... drawn to it. Like when I look at the clock. It frequently shows 1:11 or 11:11. Or some other repeating number... Kinda interesting. That's all I have to say.

C. Louis Wolfe said...

Ms. T (or Misty) glad to have you. Welcome aboard my sinking ship, The USS FLAST! Visit often, & don't forget to tip your bartender!

C. Louis Wolfe said...

That's 'cause your #1 sweet Stef!

PS- That's ALL you need to say!