Thursday, February 5, 2009

I is for Integrity

Recently I've been courted by some major National corporations that want to sponsor my humble little blog, FLAST. While it would mean quite a bit of supplemental revenue, I feel it would take away from the simple hometown feel that I've worked so hard to develop.

I feel very loyal to my regular readers who are apparently pretty bored and have quite a bit of time on their hands. I feel that if I allowed "the man" in, there would be no turning back, and I'd be selling out. I'd rather give up a generous paycheck then lose my readership.



I'm still hoping it's not too late to work through my pathological lying issues through intensive therapy.

5 comments:

Maria Sondule said...

If your readers like your writing, then they shall follow your blog! I don't think anyone would be greatly offended if you wanted to make some extra money...
I is also for "interest", "idea" and "I don't care what you think because I'm me and this is MY blog and I can do what I want with it but I sure hope you'll keep reading because you mean a lot to me in a bloggy sort of way".
=D

C. Louis Wolfe said...

Well, I was actually kidding about the money part. Thanks for the encouragement Maria, in a "bloggy" sort of way! :-)

Stefany said...

Okay, I don't have THAT much time on my hands... or do I?

Dammit.

WV- Troddur. I guess that's a sign meaning I need to trod on out of blog world and hit the hay! Pronto! What time is it? I'm blinded by my laptop and I unplugged my lamp due to my damn lizard tank's extension cord not working!

Dammit, again.

Stefany said...

12:30am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YIKES!

Sh!t

C. Louis Wolfe said...

Ooo, your very close Stef, but a troddur is actually someone who walks & walks, but never really ends up anywhere.

What did I tell you about all these late nights?! Now go to bed & stop playing w/the lizards cord! DO YOU HEAR ME??!!