Tuesday, February 3, 2009

WEIRD but TRUE!

A fifth-grade girl's family thought she was nuts when she talked about an imaginary friend's body being buried beneath their Columbus, Ga., home- until the family was remodeling the house and found child's bones under the floor boards.

Stephanie Ogden insisted a friendly black girl in a white dress visited her room and said, "Somebody put her in the floor...He chopped her up''- a tale the family had chalked up to childhood imagination.

"I'm not a psychic, and I don't believe in some of that stuff. But I believe this is a soul who has not been put to rest," said Stephanie's great-grand-mother, Marion. Police are investigating.

Ooh, spooooky!

3 comments:

C. Louis Wolfe said...

I KNOW for a fact Stef, you didn't hear that one. It's about four years old, but still cool, (& weird!).

Stefany said...

That is incredibly spooky! Man, if that happened to me (the little girl visiting me in the night) I think I would have literally died. I was already afraid to go to sleep at night due to serial killers and what not.

C. Louis Wolfe said...

Stef...........sigh.

You & your serial killer obsession- do we need an intervention here young lady?