Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Banding Together

Tonight my cover band Playback has another rehearsal. We've been doin' pretty good, FINALLY making some headway & learning some new material. We're working on developing our lame new My Space page, as well as planning to record a small demo CD in order to get some decent gigs.

Just prior to tonight's rehearsal I'm 'sposed to jam with a guy who works at the "dirty deli" I frequent each morn. The joe's pretty good there & easily beats "Starpukes!" We've been talking about jamming together for over 10 years now. Sometimes good things take a while to mature & ferment, like the guys in the band for instance.

Rock on!

2 comments:

Stefany said...

Too bad about the argument. Poor excited "past" Wolfe.

*I'm reading this today, Wednesday*

C. Louis Wolfe said...

How did you know about my past Stef?! Please don't tell anyone. It would kill my rep & street cred!!!