Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hey You- Get Out of My Space!

My new/old band "Play Back" apparently has a newly created My Space page. I had nothing to do with it as I was never a big fan of that den of iniquity. Regardless, the intent (from what I'm told) is to have some bios, pics, and whatnot.

Perhaps I may blog on it as well, tho here at Blogger is where I feel I belong. It's home & there ain't NO place like it. We'll see. As it develops, & if I deem it Blogger worthy, I will put up a link to bore you further with some less interesting aspects of my life.

2 comments:

Stefany said...

Well, where is the link?! I'm excited now... even though I don't know you. Actually, you probably know more about me than most of my family *is frightened*

I've never had a myspace. I don't feel like being forced into chatting with people I don't care for. They message you something like, "Hey, wuz up S girl? Memba me? LOL. Yo, you, me, SHOPPIN. TTYL."... you think, "I'll get back to them", then they pester you some more, then you become furious and obligated to satisfy their every need...

It's a never ending cycle.

C. Louis Wolfe said...

The link may or may not appear, once & if I deem it worthy! It will have pics of me after all & I fear I'll lose my cloud of mystery....or is that just gas?

Surprisingly & perhaps sadly, I DO know more about you than your family. In fact I must finally come clean...I'm your long lost older twin brother. Welcome home Stef. *creeepy* yes?

I never knew you waz a sista from da hood! How's your Hizzle girlfren?

You so funny S- One of my mostest favorest wordesses is FURIOUS!

Cycle? Is that bicycle or lunar cycle? Could be menst...oh no!