Friday, March 20, 2009

WEIRD but is it TRUE?!

A nude 14-year-old boy walking a LARGE white poodle attacked a 53-year-old woman in her yard. "The young naked man approached her with this poodle, & she immediately realized something was was peculiar," one cop said.
-DO YA THINK?!-
Not surprising, the poor kid had just escaped from a behavioral treatment center. - THAT'S ODD!-

Two robbers loaded with cash & gems were immediately robbed by a second group of thieves as they exited a jewelry store. Cops ultimately arrested all four men, although the cash & jewelry was not recovered. -APPARENTLY THERE IS JUSTICE IN THE WORLD-

A woman accused of stealing $73,000 from a church where she worked said the devil told her to do it. "Satan had a BIG part in the theft," the woman said. -I'M CURIOUS IF SATAN PLANS ON DEFENDING HIMSELF IN COURT. I'M TOLD HELL IS FULL OF LAWYERS!- ;-)

2 comments:

Stefany said...

So sorry, Wolfe! I've been kinda sorta busy... so I haven't had time to catch up on your bloggy blog blog.

Now, don't get me wrong. I truly do enjoy reading your posts. But there are things to do in an 18 year old's life...

So, don't fret! I have not forgotten you!

C. Louis Wolfe said...

Now it's a "bloggy blog blog."? Does that mean it's better than a regular blog? Hooray for me!
:-)

I understand sweet Stef, NO worries. You're 18 & have a life. I'm....er....well I guess I don't. I must say I can ALWAYS count on you for pretty much regular comments, & I thank thee for-est that.