Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Top O' The Morning To Ya!

Happy St. Patrick's (I prefer St. Christopher) Day to ya. If your of legal age, drink some green beer. If your not, just drink Your Ovaltine with a splash of green food coloring! Wear something green, even if it's underwear that no one will ever see, & because of that you'll be smiling sheepishly all day long. Don't forget to eat a bowl of Lucky Charms with skim milk, eating only the marshmallow pieces, leaving the bland oat nuggets for the less fortunate. Oh, & one last thing I almost forgot, don't eat yellow snow.

Now off you go to kick some leprechauns @$$!, or perhaps just a friend whose Irish. If YOU'RE Irish, you'll have to kick your own @$$!

4 comments:

tia-juana said...

I have to do this for all of YOUR readers: YOU'RE is the proper way to spell the contraction for "you are."

Thanks for the SPD wishes but you do sound a little hostile! Up Sligo!

C. Louis Wolfe said...

Tia, I have absolutely NO idea what you mean w/the you're vs. your. You'd better go back & check again. ;-)

You may be in the wrong line of work teach!

I'm ALWAYS hostle & sometimes even FURIOUS, but I'm cute.

"Up Sligo!" Was that a Celtic swear or insult of some kind? I think you threw a Blarney stone at me- Ouch!

Stefany said...

You said, "If your Irish..." instead of "If YOU'RE Irish..."

Get with it, Wolfe!

C. Louis Wolfe said...

Wait a dang minute?! I did initially write YOU'RE, but Tia's em confused me & I caved. Now I'm even MORE confused!! Sheesh!