Friday, March 20, 2009

Fellow Bloggers....

As time passes I seem to receive a higher frequency of emails requesting a link to my blog. They don't appear to be personal in nature, but more of a form type email. I'm ALWAYS hesitant to post a link, especially due to the fact that they have nothing to do with nor would seem to enhance FLAST in any way. I'm sure this is a pretty common experience for most if not all of you.

Feel free to comment on this mundane post.


*NEWS FLASH*
Looking through my old posts I found one saved as a draft, although I could have sworn I already had posted it. It's titled "A Beautiful Mind" from 02/26/09. If your bored give it a look-see. If it was a Blogger glitch & you've already viewed it I sincerely somewhat apologize.

4 comments:

Maria Sondule said...

I don't like posting personal links either. I'm sort of paranoid about... stuff...

C. Louis Wolfe said...

What?! Who said that?! Who are you?! Where are you?!- I'm not paranoid, am I?

Unknown said...

Funny, I just got one of these myself. However, it's from a company that I know. However however, I'm with you in the hesitancy to post links. I think I may take the e-mail address link off my profile.

C. Louis Wolfe said...

I think Cates intelligence & common sense prevails!