Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fly on The Wall.................

Actually, make that on the floor. You can file the following under gross &/or disgusting, based upon your scientific preferences. For the past 2 months (at least!) there's been a very LARGE dead fly on the floor next to the toilet in the men's bathroom. I'm VERY observant as I've probably mentioned before & never miss much, especially the cool gross stuff!

I'm glad this part of the building houses public servants (NOT slaves!), instead of some type of food industry, although I'm sure there's plenty of dead flies (& other things) there as well! I would never want anyone telling me my job, but apparently someone should tell the custodial staff.

Excuse me waiter, there's a fly in my soup!

3 comments:

Stefany said...

Come on now, don't be a whimp. Get that fly outta there!

C. Louis Wolfe said...

Not my yob dude! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Sounds to me like the bathroom has not been properly swept or mopped in a while.