Friday, March 13, 2009

Ten Plus Three Equals Friday

Friday the thirteenth again?! We just had one last month! That's a double whammy! I'm not sure how often that occurs. I'm not superstitious (well maybe just a little). Not only that, but this month is almost exactly the same as February day for day, aside from the three days at the end of March. That wigs me out man & I don't have a lot of hair to play with.

Beware of black cats! Don't walk under ladders! Don't drive with your eyes closed! Don't go outside without any clothes on (unless you have a phenomenal body, are a nudist, it's your birthday, or have absolutely no shame whatsoever!). I do however recommend eating a big bowl of Lucky Charms cereal- just ignore the annoying little leprechaun. He's quite smelly & swears like a drunken sailor!

I think the end is nigh!

6 comments:

Stefany said...

Yeah, I noticed that too... I want to see the film, Last house on the left. Wes Craven directed the original, but I heard that THIS one is crap. Hope not!

Stefany said...

*it comes out today*

C. Louis Wolfe said...

No-No Stef! Don't go to see The last house on the left. It's the WRONG one. The house YOU want is actually on the right, 1/2 block down, OK?

I'm impressed you know who the original director is, or did you research it. Regardless, kudos to you. I heard this film is full of graphic violence & brutality. I don't dig that. It's ugly, NOT scary!

Stefany said...

No, I knew who directed the original. Don't know HOW, but I guess I'm a bit of a fan of Wes.

Unknown said...

Tuesday will cancel out whatever bad luck the 13th may have created.

C. Louis Wolfe said...

What's happening Tuesday Cate? Is it that pesky end of the world thing everybody's talkin' 'bout?