Thursday, March 5, 2009

BOING!

Kids- Don't forget to set your clocks ahead 1 hour Sunday morning at 2:00am. Twice a year like clockwork I obsessively wake-up to change my clocks. Well, not really, but it often takes about a week to change EVERY timepiece in my abode, wristwatches not withstanding.

It's hard to imagine with snow still on the ground (where I iz) that we're already approaching daylight savings time. I'd much rather fall back then spring ahead, but then again I'm getting older.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, I was impressed with the yarn cake - I even forwarded that to my knitting group. I also browsed some of her other posts. She really does impressive work.

I'm pretty picky when it comes to comics. Sandman was my first introduction to them. I'm curious to see Watchmen, as I like some of Alan Moore's stuff. Also recently came across a series that re-does the Alice in Wonderland stories.

Stefany said...

Har, har, har. Today was around 60 degrees. Very nice... I was happy the second I walked out of those factory doors. The sun was even out!

Sigh, it's warm in here. Damn hoodie.

C. Louis Wolfe said...

Cool- I figured you'd like that blog. It kinda screamed C-a-a-a-a-t-e!

I think I know the book your talking about, although I think I might be confusing it w/an Oz book? I think Marvel is putting it out. The art work is really nice & that's usually the 1st thing that catches my eye. I'll wait for it to be compiled into a trade pb before I purchase. I'm such a geek! :-)

C. Louis Wolfe said...

Zetz, if it'z so warm in da hood, getz out da hood, dig?