Tuesday, March 10, 2009

BOO-HOO!

Feeling a bit insignificant today, especially on the work front. I never seemed to fit the blueprint or stereotype associated with my line of work. Many times throughout my career I've felt like I'm on Island of misfit toys waiting for Santa to pick me up in his sleigh, to take me me away somewhere to be appreciated by boys & girls- scratch that! I mean girls! G-I-R-L-S!!!!!!!!!!!

I suppose I'm just feeling sorry for myself- Waaaaaaaa!
If you can't vent on Blogger then where can you. Thanks for listening, er I mean reading.

5 comments:

Zany said...

Awww..I hope you feel better. Have some chocolate.

C. Louis Wolfe said...

I'd like some dark please. Thanks Z, I feel better already.......sort of, but not really.

Stefany said...

GAH! So many posts. What the hell!

*there's a booster for ya*

C. Louis Wolfe said...

Wow, Stef- thanks for cheering me up-NOT!

I just want to keep you entertained! Is that so bad?

Anonymous said...

Oh please, I would rather be on the land of misfit toys then be lame and the same as all these other cats and dogs.