Friday, January 30, 2009

"BA-DA-DA-DA SNAP SNAP!"

I occasionally enjoy a good Broadway show. It's a toss-up between musicals and dramas. Today I read in the paper that they're planning on bringing the Addams Family to Broadway. Before you roll your eyes and think- Keyriest!, not another play based on a TV show or film!

It actually sounds kinda cool as Addams' estate will only allow the play to be based on his famous New Yorker Magazine cartoon panels, but NOT the TV show or movie. It appears that Nathan Lane is up for the part of Gomez, while Bebe Neuwirth is up for the part of Morticia. I'm cautiously excited. Besides, the creator, Charles Addams was raised in MY hometown, which as far as towns are concerned is creepy and kooky, as well as occasionally mysterious and spooky- but not all together ooky!

1 comment:

C. Louis Wolfe said...

Once again I must add a comment to one of my lonely commentless posts! Is there no love for the Addams Family?! :-(