Monday, January 19, 2009

WOOF!

Are all men dogs? Do some dogs bark louder than others? These are some questions that I've been pondering lately in relation to why it seems much easier for a girl to bag a guy than the other way around.

If men are indeed hound dogs, that would possibly explain why I come across more women who seem to find a new boyfriend much more quickly than most men do. Is the male species more assertive or aggressive than our female counterparts?

Was God trying to tell us something in relation to his creation of women? After all, it was Eve who grabbed the apple and took the first bite! If you simply break down the word woman, it's clear to see the obvious warning- Woe-To-Man! Seems like God was trying to give us dudes a heads up.

Please note that this post is in NO way meant to bash women. I loves ya- I'm in touch with my lesbian side and wear it proudly on Friday nights. I'm 6'6" in heels! Kidding! Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regardless, I'm not a dog. I'm a wolf, so hopefully that'll work out in my favor one day. Now where is my handler with that muzzle?

8 comments:

Stefany said...

Hmmm, so you don't prefer hound? What about... sexist pig?



Kidding, Wolfe

C. Louis Wolfe said...

Sexist pig??!!
How dare you! I tend to prefer just "pig" in reference to my line of work. In my case pig stands for Pretty-Intelligent-Guy!

So there you have it!

USA 1
Croatia 0

Wandering Appalachian said...

This may sound silly, but are you a police officer?

I ask because some of your entries make references to this line of work--just curious! :)

tia-juana said...

Isn't it true, though, that people who say they're only kidding, really aren't?!!!

Here's a thought: Perhaps the attention a woman gets from one man enhances her appeal to another man - if even subconsciously - so that this woman actually feels more attractive than she did before dating man #1. Thus making bagging, as you call it, easier. (Never experienced this myself but it's something to "chew" on...) It's better than the Adam & Eve story, anyway.

C. Louis Wolfe said...

Tia, where have you been? I was starting to worry. I'm glad your back. Yes it can be true that when people say "kidding" there is usually a spec of truth to what they're "kidding" about, although "kidding" sounds nicer than not kidding! ;^)

I'm gonna have to think about your insights, 'cause it makes my head hurt-just kidding! ;-)

"chew" on? Were you makin' a funny, or do you like to bite?

C. Louis Wolfe said...

Hey Gwennie-It does sound silly. I sound silly. This blog is silly. I'm trying to be mysterious. Who needs labels.

Secret Squirrel... shhh said...

Which God are you referring to?
Whichever one, they all backwardize to "dog."

Moi=Genius

C. Louis Wolfe said...

There's only ONE squirrely!, & after that comment he'll have you (& your nutz) on the short leash dragin' you down the highway to hades!