Wednesday, January 21, 2009

For Those About to Rock......................

Looks like the (old) dudes are gonna attempt to get together again tonight for a MUCH needed and overdue rehearsal. Part of me is very much looking forward to jamming after so long, the other (dark & evil) part not so much.

It almost seems like we'll have to start from square 1 when we should be at circle 25! I'm eager to play out to unleash my mad jammin' skills.


PS- For those of you not in the know, the title of this post is a reference to ACDC. Rock on!

2 comments:

Stefany said...

WE SALUTE YOU!

What are you guys gonna play?

P.S. Go to work! You make too many posts...

C. Louis Wolfe said...

THANKS for the salute-as long as it isn't made w/your middle finger!

Stef-we play lots 'o stuff you wouldn't like, in fact your ears would surely bleed!

PS- Go to work? What's that? PLEASE don't tell on me!

PPS or PSS- Too many posts?
I can NEVER make you happy Stef & I don't know what to do any more. It breaks my heart. If I don't post for a while or very little, you think I've died. If I post TOO much as you sweetly write I bore & frustrate you. I can NEVER win! Tell me what to do Stefany-I'm at a loss. I'll do anything!
;-)

..........but not really.