Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ummmmmmmmmm......................

Did you ever find yourself thinking about doing that thing, and then actually doing it? At the time it seemed like the right thing to do, but in hindsight you realized it was far North of wrong. You played it over and over and over in your minds eye, vowing that it would NEVER EVER happen again. Later in life you get to the point where you realize it never really mattered anyway, and it was pointless to get so worked up and anxious over the whole thing. All those sleepless nights wasted!

Many years later it pops back into your head so you question family, Friends, and co-workers about it and they have absolutely no idea what the hell your talking about, staring at you like you have lobsters growing out of your ears! It's strongly and urgently suggested that you seek treatment, and shortly thereafter your going through intense therapy including medications. With a lot of help and guidance your finally able to move on after having healed your heart, soul, and mind.

One day you find yourself retired, having lived a very productive life since it happened and you've actually completely forgotten about it. Then you wake up the next day and you do it again!


Confession time- I've truly run out of interesting, mind boggling things to post about and in overwhelming desperation wrote the prior pointless- I have no idea what that was about post.

I'm such a hack!

6 comments:

Stefany said...

It really wasn't THAT pointless. There is truth in all.

By the way, I wasn't sure if YOU were aware that Bobby McFerrin sang, Don't Worry Be Happy (I always thought the music video was creepy... wasn't Robin Williams in it...?) Everyone just likes to think that Bob Marley sang it. I didn't want to go into a long rant...

I loveth my music.

C. Louis Wolfe said...

Look at you goin' all Shakespere at the end there, stealer! I think I'm a very bad influence on you!

I loveth my music moreth than youeth-so thereth!

Stefany said...

WOAH there! I steal from no one!
I always say

tis'

&

loveth

And do YOU listen to 8 hours straight of music? Most days 10 hours?

Tisk, tisk, tisk.

C. Louis Wolfe said...

Actually I happen to listen to the voices inside my head 24/7!

So there haveth!

LittleIsis said...

well, I listen to the voices inside my head too Wolfe, but I am forced to ignore some, because they tell me to do things that may get me winded up on death row.
Anywho, that post does sound like it has a point, er, sort of? Like, you are talking about unrequited love or a bad investment or perhaps a divorce...
Is that it?
Sounds like it anyway!

C. Louis Wolfe said...

It's cool that you guys are reading into that post & getting something out of it, when in all actuality I was bored and couldn't think of anything to post. I thought I'd take the silly, pointless, nonsensical route. I did, & you drove down it. My wish is that you were able to get good gas milage.