Thursday, January 29, 2009

Help I'm Drowning!

I can't believe it! Now a co-worker tells me I was sorely misinformed about the two teams playing in Sundays Super Bowl. He told me 3 teams will actually be playing. The NJ Devils- the NY Nets- and the Red Sox! I can't believe how easily I was deceived! My co-worker then explained that because a third team is playing, I'll have to pony up another $100.00?! He said if I gave it to him, that's more money I could win, and he'd find the other guy who took my cool $500.00 and straighten everything out.

I appreciate his help. I was beginning to get a little stressed and worried. I feel much better now, and strongly believe I'm gonna win this Super Bowl pool! In fact, I can feel it in the groin area. Go Jets!

2 comments:

Stefany said...

Go Browns!

Sing it with me!

Cleveland rocks, Cleveland rocks, Cleveland rocks, Cle-EE-veland rocks!

C. Louis Wolfe said...

I can't sing. That's why I'm a drummer! Sing your heart out Stef- quietly- in another room- please.