Wednesday, January 21, 2009

SAY MY NAME!

Due to the severity of mocking I have bravely endured at work in relation to my hardcore 70's leather coat, I will now be addressed as "Pimp Daddy Large", or "PDL" if you find it rolls off the tongue more smoothly. I'm currently in communication with the US judicial system to see about legally changing it to said name. I will periodically update any forward movement to keep my readers well informed of the outcome, especially if it comes down to appeals.


What's my name?! SAY IT!!

3 comments:

Stefany said...

I love the episode in Seinfeld where everyone thought Kramer was a pimp (he got his plates messed up on his car so it read "ASSMAN"

Why do I watch so much Seinfeld? Hmmm, maybe it's because I'm a lot like George. Why am I still commenting? This is going no where...

C. Louis Wolfe said...

Stef-Your ALWAYS goin' somewhere. We just don't always know where that is. We may have to tie a bell around your neck so we can find you.

As for "ASSMAN", I try not to discriminate, I tend to like most body parts. Well, depending on whom they are attached of course!

C. Louis Wolfe said...

NO ONE is sayin' my name. Come on peeps!