Friday, January 23, 2009

Fortunete Son

Tyler the cute willowy witchy girl leads me back behind the curtain. She gently draws it closed to keep away prying eyes. We sit down and stare deeply into each others eyes. Once we become comfortable, she slowly pulls out.......................a deck of tarot cards! What did you think I was gonna say?!Sickos!, the lot o' ya!

She had me cut the deck and she began to pull one card from the deck at a time, placing them on a table. As she did this, she explained what each card signified. There seemed to be no great revelations however there was quite a bit about change and possible (hopefully creative) collaborations. Hopefully that's in reference to my film work.
I noticed there were many cards displaying women with swords. Actually that didn't surprise me, still it did make me a bit nervous as I had thought that phase of my life was over and done with.
I don't recall too much more as I was mesmerized by her eyes which were hypnotically spinning around in her head. I also think she may spiked my water. Maybe not as I still had my wallet.
Actually Tyler is very sweet, spiritual, and intuitive young lady. Who knows perhaps one day she'll predict my upcoming fame and fortune!

1 comment:

C. Louis Wolfe said...

I'M FURIOUS!

Has anyone else had the following problem while posting.

I split up the paragraphs, sentences, what have you, and when you click the "publish post" thingie, it clumps it all together, refusing to show the post as you had originally typed it!

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!