Friday, January 23, 2009

LOOK AT ME!-Sorta

My bestest friend Bob (who may or may not be a squirrel) hooked me up with a abstract interpretation of me. He drew it MANY years ago and didn't actually intend it to be me, however it kinda looks like me playing my drums, but without the annoying noise! Bobs a damn good artist who owns and operates Square Mellon Communications in "Wastefield" NJ. He is currently standing by to serve ALL of your advertising needs!

It was decided this picture would be much more appropriate for anyone who came across my blog (intentionally or unintentionally). If a actual photograph of me were posted I would probably lose my blog follows, as well as alienate any future readers. Besides no one needs to see what I look like-it's much more mysterious that way. Kinda like The Wolf-e of the Opera, or in my case cemetery.

Speaking of cemeteries, if anyone's interested in viewing the grounds where I "live" (get it) Google, Fairview Cemetery NJ.

I'm not exactly sure what you'll find as I have not checked out the website. I'm not sure if it's even online. In fact, I'm not even sure if there's actually a website to peruse. It could be dead-Get it? Dead? cemetery? I amuse myself daily.

PS- I really like the pic of the drummer guy because he has hair. Hey Bob, could you bring that marker over here, I've got a job for ya!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

you've been caricatured! you've definitely arrived!

tia-juana said...

what picture? I don't see no stinkin' pcture!

Stefany said...

When will you learn to post pics!? It's not that hard. Upload pics onto your computer using your digital camera. Then, in your next post, go to "add picture" or whatever. You should then EASILY find the folder that reads "pictures."

It's simple, really. If I can do it, anyone can.

C. Louis Wolfe said...

It's about time I arrived! Wait, where am I?

C. Louis Wolfe said...

TJ- What is a "pcture"? That's probably why you can't see it. ;^)

C. Louis Wolfe said...

Stefany. Sweetie. Please don't yell at me. ;-(

Stefany said...

By the way, what the hell was with your comment!? L.I. and I should get a room...? And what was with the, "... right Will?" comment?!

Sigh.

Actually, L.I. wants to get an apartment with me (while in college). Whenever I have a date, I would kick her out (and the other way around).

Sigh, Wolfe. Shame on you.

Wandering Appalachian said...

Yep, that's me!

Yeah, my cat's a big boy---but looks strangely bigger in this pic! Or maybe I look strangely smaller?

Thanks for checking in on him. :)

The Goth Kitty name, or the Girl's in Circles again?

Will said...

Haha I dig the pic man.

tia-juana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tia-juana said...

adorable. (not nice to point out spelling errors)

and check out the ones of you at Jay's Holiday shindig!

speaking of shidigs - I just spent probably the most sorry three hours of my life (again) at a dinner dance which I have NEVER danced. (and I was born to dance). unfortunately, I have never chosen a partner who shares my likes.

My advice: Make SURE that you find someone that you have something (many things)in common with. Someone that talks to you in the same language (figuratively speaking). Someone to dance with - in every respect of the word.

C. Louis Wolfe said...

Thanks Willie boy!
MUCH better than the real thing, trust me.

C. Louis Wolfe said...

Oh Tia- I jest. If it were not for spell check, I would be stuck in the mire of words gone wrong! Now if I could just get a grip on proper & acceptable grammar. ;-(

How on Gods great green earth did you come across those pics?! I heard about them, but refuse to look.

Sorry about your bad experience. Pity, I'm not much of a dancer myself as I was born w/12 toes! You'd think I could do it being a drummer & all. Go figure. I'll occasionally slow dance, however dirty dancing can be fun too.

NOBODY puts Wolfie in a corner!

C. Louis Wolfe said...

I'll take the shame, Stef. No harm meant. I can't be on all the time. Please forgive me.