Monday, January 26, 2009

Is It Drafty In Here Or Is It Me?

Damn drafts!

Occasionally I'll save a post (or posts) as a draft when I don't have time (riiiiiight) to finish them. Sometimes I've forgotten that I've even written them. Unfortunately when I finish and post them, they show up on the blog waaaaaay down on the date when they were saved, which could have been years ago. Sadly they may be ignored, but that could also be intentional.

If your really bored, scroll down to see if you've missed any of the excitement.............................or not!

4 comments:

tia-juana said...

and sometimes you miss some comments when they are posted to an older entry...

C. Louis Wolfe said...

TJ- I don't expect you to miss a thing! ;^}

Stefany said...

Nah, don't feel like it....

C. Louis Wolfe said...

How rude Stef! Never have seen this side of you & I'm not sure I like it at all. Get yourself in line young lady! Listen to your elders. Most IMPORTANTLY, do as I say- not as I do & you'll be fine. :-}