Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bleaker Days- Part II

New information has emerged about the man who slaughtered his family, and then took his own life.

Apparently the Los Angeles father was awash in debt and was planning to leave California. Mr. Lupoe was at least a month behind on his mortgage, owed at least $15,000 to the IRS and thousands more on a home-equity line of credit. He, along with his wife were fired after apparently understating their income to qualify for cheaper childcare, a LA police detective said.

In a letter faxed to LA's KABC-TV, Lupoe said, "My wife felt it better to end our lives, and why leave our children in someone else's hands?"

So just kill everyone to solve your problems?! I know it's not that simple, nothing like this usually is. It appears he and his wife were not quite innocent victims, although his children clearly were. Just a terrible, terrible tragedy all around.

I fear this blog is become a source of news that people are probably already aware of. Eh, well. It kills time and fills up empty blog space.

5 comments:

Secret Squirrel... shhh said...

I've got one word for you... mashed potatoes.

I've got one word for you... lizard cream.

I've got one word for you...

Mashed potatoes, mashed potatoes, mashed potatoes.

C. Louis Wolfe said...

OK Mr. Buttocks, I think you've crossed the line. Perhaps you did not read this post as your nonsensical comment is a bit inappropriate, albeit strange.

I am however fond of mashed or smashed potatoes, or potatoes in general. Especially red bliss. Now I must ask you to leave before you destroy all I've worked for!

Stefany said...

Ugh, NO MORE SAD STORIES!

By the way, try the youtube thing like Cate said (I think it was her). I followed her advice and posted a Jeff Corwin clip.

It was simple, really. And you won't have to describe all the news stories...

Enough with the rebellion! Or, enough with the laziness!

C. Louis Wolfe said...

I'm glad Cate could help you. She's tried to help me MANY times w/little to no success!

I'd go about 85% w/the lazy part. Do you rebellion as in some kind of Croation uprising?

Stefany said...

Yes! In response to your last comment above.

I definately rebel against my Croatian uprising. I hate their old fashioned ways.