Friday, January 30, 2009

The Happy Waitress

We've begun prepping my 1st short film. I'm very excited! I hope to shoot it within a month if all goes well. The film is titled as above, and will probably be about six (?) minutes long. As I'm sure your aware, the "happy waitress" is generally a sandwich found in most diners, at least 'round these parts. It's usually served by a waitress in the opposite mood. The sandwich (in the film) is kinda an analogy for love..............for now. That can always change. I'm hoping for a slightly quirky (like me) romantic comedy vibe. A play on words if you will or if you won't. I'll let you know more as things (hopefully) progress.

Wardrobe get over here! Can't you see she's got a tear in her apron?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have you heard the song "The Waitress" by Tori Amos? It's on her Under the Pink CD. Describes exactly what you're talking about.

C. Louis Wolfe said...

No Cate, I've not heard the song, but my lawyers will!
;^)