Friday, October 24, 2008

Anotha Cupa Coffee

According to today's NY Post, my FAVORITE newspaper, clutching a warm cuppa mud can bring on warm feelings, researchers said (Duh!) after finding a strong link between physical and emotional warmth.

"Physical warmth can make us see others as warmer people, but also cause us to be warmer- (WTF?!- Once again, duh!) more generous and trusting", said Yale psychology professor John Bargh.

Holy crap! All that from a cupa joe?! Sally, brew up a pot of your finest filtered coffee. I need all the warmth and mental stability I can get. Hey I could save a butt load on meds. In fact, I'll take that W&MS with a slice of rhubarb pie and sarsaparilla topping!


Well John, if that's how your using your smarts, Yale's valuable time and money, as well as keeping Starbucks in the black, so be it. And that would be a degree in..................................?

Said professors research is in the journal Science. Stop readin' the paper John, shut your cake, or if you prefer, pie hole and fetch me a ginormous super grande java cafe latte, with a lot of latte, light on the coffee. Go on now son I'm waiting.

No comments: