Friday, October 3, 2008

Do You Know What Today Is?

Waaaaait for it..................................................................








It's Friday! Do you know what that means? Not much actually, however It's the fifth day of the week and the day before the weekend, also known as Saturday and Sunday, which are two days before Monday, unless you put Friday back into the equation, then it's Three days before Monday. Is that a run on sentence? One last thing to wrap this up. Today, Friday, is eight days before next Friday. Did I mention that already?

OK, I'm sorry. I'm bored at work, and avoiding any actual work I'm allegedly supposed to be doing. This is all too silly. I got nothin'! I just wanted to make sure I had something to post for post's sake for crap's sake. I'll try to do better next time.

Uh-oh. Think I hear my boss whistling down the hall. As annoying as it is to me, I ALWAYS appreciate the warning, so I can pull my pants up and turn the lights back on.

No comments: