Monday, October 20, 2008

No Direction

West of nowhere.
East of nothing.
Defective compass spins eternal.

Are you guided by the stars.
Do they lead you were you want.
communing with the moon
alone inside your room.

Do your feet move you forward.
Does the past drag you back.
Frozen like a statue
where the fork splits the road.

Dizzy spinning gravity.
Time stops on a dime.
Spend your money elsewhere.
Life's savings in the bank.

Set out on the road.
Cross the fields and prairies.
Search for South of somewhere.
The North can wait for now.

-CLW
All rights reserved

3 comments:

Stefany said...

Your getting better and better!

By the way, I know my posts have been super long (and miserable) but you haven't commented on any in a while!
I need feedback!
I'm here slavin' away at the keyboard commenting on all your writings... yet I get none in return.

*gives evil eye*

C. Louis Wolfe said...

That would actually be the "Stink Eye", girlie, or at least that's what we call it in N of J.

I did add a few witty remarks to some of your posts. perhaps I lost track. I apologize. Perhaps we should have a blog war? I briefly checked some of your looooooooong posts & meant to get back to them. Forgive me little sister. I'll try to be more diligent.

This true blog between us is getting quite serious. I suspect people are beginning to gossip. Let 'em talk I say!

Wait. I just noticed you're upside down in your pic. STOP THAT! All the blood'll rush to your head. Then what?

C. Louis Wolfe said...

Getting better?!

Baby, I can't get any better!.............or can I? ;-)~