Monday, October 13, 2008

Season of the Witch

Hello? It's October, eighteen days from Halloween.

What's with the weather? It was in the 70's today. Buzz kill! Enough with this Indian Summer thing. Time to get crisp. Time to get cool. Get your @$$ in gear Mother Nature. I insist we start receiving seasonal appropriate weather. I don't want to wear my bikini again this year for Halloween. It's not fair to the kids, although it does save me money on candy.

Everyday I see this kid I remember from last Halloween, pass by my house. I swear hes still got the shakes. I've NEVER seen a kid run so fast!

3 comments:

Stefany said...

Gah, it's been MID seventies here in Ohio. HATE IT!

I still have no plans for Halloween. A couple years back, I spent $30 on a very awesome Mike Meyers mask. Very realistic, too. 'Halloween' is one of my favorite... well... Halloween movies.

There was no point to the mask besides me wanting to look like Meyers... ch ch ch... ch ch ch... (supposed to be that creepy music from the movie. Ya know?)

Why am I ranting?

JOY! I'm watching my Christian Slater show tonight!

*commenting on the 14th*

C. Louis Wolfe said...

1st Flick is Great! 2nd one lame, but not too bad. All the rest, SUCK FEST!

Scared the pollywogs outta my pants when I saw it. It was a evening showing and my brother, his friend, and me had to walk home in the dark.

C. Louis Wolfe said...

Actually my dear young Stefany, ch ch ch...ch ch ch...is from the crappy Friday the 13th movies.

Halloween had the creepy theme actually composed & performed by the director John Carpenter to save some $$$! It was that steady piano riff w/the synthasizer (sp?) playing over it.

Di-di-di-di-di-di...........

No offence, but I read some crappy reviews about that new CS show, but if you like it, it's all good. Someone told me NEVER to piss off people who live in Ohio!